1. To cater to the training needs of all the employees of the K.V.S.
2. To ensure that the participants are provided training in the areas of subject expertise, Communication Skills, Class room transaction Skills, Evaluation Skills and student-development skills.
3. To pursue excellence in education and set the pace in the field of training.
4. To ensure that the teachers develop positive work culture and attitude through training.
5. To develop a healthy attitude in teachers towards research in school education.
1. To train various categories of Teaching and Non-Teaching employees.
2. To plan and ensure quality training to the teachers and others for their development to meet the goals set by KVS (HQ).
3. To promote research, innovation and experimentation in classroom teaching.
4. To conduct research for bringing about structural and functional changes in Education and Training.
5. To plan and propose the new areas and strategies required to be incorporated during the training programme.
6. To improve the training skills, infrastructures and other requirements of trainees based on the feedback of past courses.